December RACE TECH
- INDYCAR AEROSCREEN – “You’re going to feel naked without it!” That was the verdict of former IndyCar champion Will Power after testing the new RBAT-designed Aeroscreen for the first time.
- REVEALED: MOST INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS OF THE YEAR– They might have flown beneath the radar when it came to grabbing the headlines but, behind the scenes, these are some of the products that helped shape motorsport this season.
- FORMULA E MAGIC – Virtual track testing is vital for the success of any top-flight team, but as Alan Stoddart discovers, FE’s temporary circuits mean that this process is anything but straightforward
- BATTERY TECH SPECIAL – Motorsport turned to Silicon Valley to help conceive the battery that has revolutionised Formula E. Craig Scarborough investigates.
- William Kimberley talks to principal engineer Paul Freeland about Cosworth’s re-assertion of itself as one of the leading engineering technology companies in this changing world
- What industry trends can we expect to result from motorsport’s conflicting demands for greater performance, yet lighter weight? Sara Kimberley quizzes one of the market leaders
- POWER TECH – Chris Pickering talks to the man behind the machine blazing the trail for hydrogen racecars at the Le Mans 24 Hours
- NEW PRODUCTS – It’s coming to that time of the year when new products appear for the various trade shows, the PMW Expo starting proceedings. William Kimberley takes a sneak look at those products that have caught his eye.